Belgravia Court Exhibitors
- Application Fee: $40.00 nonrefundable, payable with application. Postdated checks not allowed.
- Booth Fee: $575.00, payable at time of registration (not application).
Application and Registration Information
- Application Deadline: April 22
- Jury Notification: March 31 (returning artists)
- Registration Deadline: Open until full
Instructions for Submitting an Application
All applications must be made through ZAPPlication at www.ZAPPlication.org. Paper applications are not accepted. Only artists allowed to set up booth space on Belgravia Court.
- Images: 3 of work, 1 of booth
- Jury/Application Fee: $40.00
- The exhibit area includes all of Belgravia Court (Belgravia Court Section MAP 2017).
- Returning exhibitors will be given preferred booth space whenever possible and every effort will be made to accommodate the special needs of the physically handicapped. New exhibitors will be placed in the remaining booths after returning exhibitors have been assigned. Special requests will be considered, but the Art Show has the right to deny a request or change an exhibitor space if it is deemed necessary. The exhibitor’s full cooperation is expected in this matter.
- Due to its’ situation in a residential neighborhood, the ground may not be perfectly flat in some areas. Belgravia Court is lined with trees, which can block direct sunlight. All booths on Belgravia Court face north or south and are on grassy areas not concrete.
- Electricity is not available! Generators are not permitted; however, battery-powered lighting is acceptable.
Booth setup is required between 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. the day before the show starts. Loading and unloading is permitted in close proximity to booth locations, but vehicles cannot remain in the exhibit area during the show. All storage must be neatly concealed within or around your booth.
Free parking is provided to exhibitors on a first-come-first-serve basis relatively near the exhibit site.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Artists canceling before July 15 with be refunded 50% of the booth fee; between July 16 and August 31 – 25% of the fee; after September 1, no refunds will be made. The booth fee is for rental of exhibit space by the applicant ONLY and is not transferable to another artist. If the registered artist cannot participate, control of booth space reverts back to the Art Show and refunds are made per the above stated policy. Refunds are not made if inclement weather is experienced during the course of the show.