West End Baptist Church Exhibitors
- Application Fee: $30.00 nonrefundable, payable with application. Postdated checks not allowed.
- Booth Fees: $500 payable at time registration (not application) (booth map – pdf link).
- Do not send any booth fees until you have been notified that your work is accepted in the show.
Application and Registration Information
- Application Deadline: Open until Full. All new and returning exhibitors must submit application annually.
- Jury process: Ongoing. Upon completion of the jury process notifications will be mailed by the end of June. Exhibitors will be notified regarding their status in the show after the application is received and if accepted, will be instructed regarding exact booth fee.
- Registration Deadline: July 31
- Booth fee: $500 must be paid by July 31st.
Instructions for Submitting an Application
When submitting application please include:
- The application can be found here (pdf link).
- Artist information statement. A detailed description of work.
- List of any shows previously participated in.
- Three photos of work (Please do not send slides).
- Photo of booth setup.
- $30 application fee in the form of check or money order. Any returned checks will result in your application being denied for additional processing. Additional fees will apply.
- Send business size SASE.
- The attached document should be included with the application as well.
Please mail the above to:
West End Baptist Church
Attn: Rev. Dartanya Hill
1400 S. Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40208-2119.
The exhibit area is located on church property. Special requests will be considered, but the Art Show has the right to deny a request or change an exhibitor space if it is deemed necessary. The exhibitor’s full cooperation is expected in this matter. The ground may not be perfectly flat in some areas.
Booth setup is required between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Thursday, the day before the show starts. All West End Baptist Exhibitors must enter through 6th & Magnolia and travel East down Magnolia to the unloading area. Loading and unloading is permitted in close proximity to booth locations, but vehicles cannot remain in the exhibit area during the show. Vehicles may not enter Magnolia once the show begins on Friday morning. All storage must be neatly concealed within or around your booth.
Free parking is available at the University of Louisville lot at Fourth and Cardinal Streets, Saturday and Sunday only. Artist must park in unrestricted areas on Friday.Limited parking is available at the church.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Artists canceling before August 8 will receive all but $75 of the booth fee back. No booth fees will be refunded after August 8. The booth fee is for rental of exhibit space by the applicant ONLY and is not transferable to another artist. If the registered artist cannot participate, control of booth space reverts back to the Art Show and refunds are made per the above stated policy. Refunds are not made if inclement weather is experienced during the course of the show. Artists choosing to move to another section of the show forfeit their booth fee.