West End Baptist Church Exhibitors
- Application Fee: $40.00 nonrefundable, payable with application on Zapplication here. Paper applications no longer accepted. Personal checks not accepted.
- Booth Fees: $500 for a 10x 10 booth space. $1,100.00 for a double 10 x 20 booth space. Booth Fee Deadline is JULY 1, 2020. (booth map – pdf link).
- Please Do Not pay a booth fee until you have been notified that your work is accepted in the show and you have been assigned a Booth Number by the art show. Thank you.
Application and Registration Information
- Application Deadline: APRIL 15, 2020. All new and returning exhibitors must submit application annually.
- Jury process: A professional panel of jurors will review applications in May. Upon completion of the jury process notifications will be mailed by MAY 15, 2020. Exhibitors will be notified regarding their status in the show and will be instructed regarding exact booth fee.
- Booth fee: All Booth Fees are due by JULY 1, 2020
Instructions for Submitting an Application
When submitting application please include:
- The application can be found at https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=8073
- Include your Artist information statement. A detailed description of work.
- List of any shows previously participated in.
- Three photos of work: photos must be of actual work or closely resemble work to be exhibited at the art show.
- NO Photo of booth setup is needed.
- Pay $40 application fee online.
The exhibit area is located on church property. Special requests will be considered, but the Art Show has the right to deny a request or change an exhibitor space if it is deemed necessary. The exhibitor’s full cooperation is expected in this matter. The ground may not be perfectly flat in some areas.
Booth setup is required between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Thursday, the day before the show starts. All West End Baptist Exhibitors must enter through 6th & Magnolia and Check In at the Artist Check In tent on Magnolia Ave BEFORE proceeding to the WEBC section of the art show. After you have received your Check In packet please travel East down Magnolia to the unloading area. Loading and unloading is permitted in close proximity to booth locations, however, vehicles cannot remain in the exhibit area during the show. Vehicles may not enter Magnolia once the show begins on Friday morning. All storage must be neatly concealed within or around your booth.
Free parking is available at the University of Louisville lot at Fourth and Cardinal Streets, Saturday and Sunday only. Artist must park in unrestricted areas on Friday. NO PARKING at the church.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to Karen Clayton at email@example.com. Artists canceling before August 1 will receive all but $100 of the booth fee back. No booth fees will be refunded after August 1. The booth fee is for rental of exhibit space by the applicant ONLY and is not transferable to another artist. If the registered artist cannot participate, control of booth space reverts back to the Art Show and refunds are made per the above stated policy. Refunds are not made if inclement weather is experienced during the course of the show. Artists choosing to move to another section of the show forfeit their booth fee.